Sacramento to Nevada Movers
If you’re getting ready to move from Sacramento to Nevada, you may have second thoughts about your moving company choice. The last thing you will want is to find yourself stuck with someone who doesn’t care about your belongings, charges outrageous prices, or can’t deliver on their promises – but these things happen all the time.
Fortunately, Quality Moving Service takes its job seriously and won’t let you down when it comes to the biggest move of your life. Here are just some of the reasons why we’re the best option when it comes to moving from Sacramento to Nevada.
Our Sacramento to Nevada Moving Services
When it comes to long-distance moving, you need a moving company that understands that you have more than just “things” to relocate. Quality Moving Service provides a variety of services, including:
- Whether you’re moving into a house, condo, or office building, we have the experience and resources to do the job.
- No matter how sturdy or fragile your items are, we will take great care of your valuables during your move.
- We’ll help you plan your move, so it is as efficient as possible, or we may prepare the entire move for you.
- Our facilities are temperature-controlled and constantly monitored for your storage requirements. In addition, the first month is on us.
- We’re the go-to moving company for seniors and last-minute relocations.
Whether you’re relocating to a nearby state or the country, we have professional movers dedicated to making your move run smoothly and safely.
Comparing Sacramento and Nevada
To begin with, Nevada is smaller than California, and while the two states share many similarities in terms of politics, there are some notable variances. Here are a few things you should know about your new state:
- You’ll Pay Less Tax: Between the two locations, Nevada has a state tax of 6.85%, while in Sacramento, the state tax is 7.25%. Combined with the average local sales tax, you will pay on average 8.23% sales tax in Nevada, while in California, you will be paying 8.82% on average.
- The Climate is Different: Nevada’s weather and climate are hotter than Sacramento’s. The average temperature in Nevada is 90 degrees Fahrenheit, while the average temperature in Sacramento is 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- There Are Fewer People: While there are roughly only 2.1 million residents of Sacramento, the entire state of Nevada has approximately 3.1 million residents. If you’re looking for fewer people on average around you, Nevada could be your next stop!
- Lower Cost of Living: The cost of living in Nevada is lower than in Sacramento. This comes from the lower population density in Nevada compared to all of California, along with lower pricing and taxes throughout Nevada.
- Different Entertainment Options: In Sacramento, you can enjoy diverse cultures and city life. Nevada is famously home to Las Vegas, one of the premier casino and flashy entertainment hubs of the USA, along with Nevada being the home of the infamous Area 51!
Nevada is different from Sacramento in that it’s hotter in Nevada and less snowy than in California. The most popular attractions in Nevada are the Vegas Strip and Area 51, while Sacramento’s most popular attractions are historical. Many places of historical and cultural significance can be found in Nevada, so there’s something for everyone.
Get your Free Moving Estimate from Quality Moving Service
Quality Moving Service can assist you with your upcoming relocation from Sacramento to Nevada. We offer a wide range of services to ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible.